Sunday, October 11, 2009

ROM : Tian Hoe & Choy Hoong, 10th Oct 2009 at Thean Hou Temple

I was here as photographer last week. This week, I am here again.
But this time, I am here as a ROM witness, what a great honor to me :)

Congratulations Tiam and Choy Hoong! A patient, nice guy and a sweet lady get together to form a happy family :)

Not really getting much of nice shots with my 50mm 1.8, but hope these photos find a place in your memories. (And tell your children in future : boys & gals, these photos taken by uncle Yoon LOL...)

Cheers, Happy-Get-Married!

p/s: Never forget to mention the 2 photographers appear here are Wi Liem and Lee. You guys are good :)



















































2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful memories captured! We like the photos very much :)
    It's really honoured having you as one of our photographers and most importantly, for being there witnessing my ROM and leaving your precious signature on my lifetime contract. It means a lot to me! :)
    Thanks for everything, gogo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the photo of two rings and the photographer eyes.

    ReplyDelete